- The material contained on this site and on the associated web pages on Midas Finserve (the website) is general information only and is not intended to be a professional advice on and particular matter. Any user of Midas Finserve advised to either seek appropriate professional advice or cross check all the facts, laws and contents as may be referred to in the content on this website with original government/ statutory publications or notification and the like before acting on the basis of any information contained herein.
- Midas Finserve has made appropriate efforts to avoid errors or omission in the content of this website. The user of this website acknowledges that some errors or omissions may be inherent in the content of the website, which cannot be prevented.
- Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our attention and appropriate efforts shall be undertaken to rectify the same.
- ANY AND ALL SERVICES OR OTHER MATTERS PROVIDED ON THE Midas Finserve ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION Midas Finserve MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT USE OF THE SERVICES OR OTHER MATTER PROVIDED ON THE Midas Finserve WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE. NO INFORMATION GIVEN BY Midas Finserve, ITS AFFILIATES OR CONTRACTORS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYESS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
Limitation of warranties
- In respect of any services availed through the Midas Finserve disclaims all warranties and liabilities as may be associated with such services. If the user is dissatisfied with any mentioned services on the Midas Finserve , the user’s sole and exclusive remedy would be to directly contact the concerned service provider for remedy and such service provider shall be entitled to entertain any claims on the accuracy, availability, performance reliability, refunds, suitability, timeless, performance and/ or any such related parameters on their respective services or related material as referred to on the Midas Finserve.
- Midas Finserve and/or its directors, employees, agents, representatives and the authors make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, time lines and accuracy of the information, products, services and related material contained on the Midas Finserve for any purpose. All such information, products, services and related material are provided “as is” and “as available”.
- Midas Finserve, its directors, employees, agents, representatives and the authors expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person, whether a subscriber or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance of the contents of this website and associated web pages. It is notified that neither Midas Finserve nor the authors will be responsible for any damage or loss of action to any one, of any kind, in any manner, therefrom.
- In no event shall Midas Finserve, its directors, employees, agents, representatives and the authors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, liquidated, special, consequential damage or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of the use or performance or inability to use the Midas Finserve or related services.
Governing Law and JurisdictionThe relationship between the user and Midas Finserve shall be governed by the Laws of India. The user and Midas Finserve agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located at New Delhi, India.
For the sake of clarity, a “user” shall be deemed to be the person who gets an access to the Midas Finserve for any reason whatsoever.