- Fire Insurance- Fire Insurance is an agreement between two parties, Insurer and insured, where by insurer undertakes to indemnify the loss suffered by the insured against the payment of premium by the insured. The Claim should satisfy two conditions.
- There must be actual fire.
- The fire should be accidental.
- House Insurance- House Insurance is a form of property insurance that covers losses and damages to an individuals house and to assets in the house. House insurance also provides liability coverage against accidents in the house.
- Motor/Vehicle Insurance- It is a contract by which the insurer assumes the risk of any loss the owner may incur through damage to property or persons as the result of an accident.