India is the fourth preferred destination for FDI just after the United States, China and Britain. Government offers several facilities to Non Resident Indians (NRIs) to attract foreign investment in India.
India’s economy is amongst the largest in the world on the basis of Purchasing Power Parity (PPP). It is today one of the most attractive destinations for investment opportunities with the available large manpower base, diversified natural resources and strong macroeconomic fundamentals.
NRIs are allowed to invest in the primary and secondary capital markets in India through the portfolio investment scheme (PIS). Under this scheme, NRIs can acquire shares/debentures of Indian companies with the help of stock exchanges in India.
The growth of nation comprises of various amendments of acts and policies, investment favorable taxation and other documentation process for starting a company, availability of human resources, etc. All these factors attract NRIs investment in India. The two most attractive features of the Indian market are high potential of the domestic market driven by an emerging middle class and cost competitiveness.
We provide our NRI clients with a bouquet of services designed to create a structured tax efficient and hassle free investment experience in India. The company provides Consultancy, Execution and Management Services to its NRI clients with special attention to the administrative and legal obligations they are required to meet.
- Determining your needs and setting your financial goals
- Developing a strategy to enable you to achieve your financial objectives with acceptable levels of risk.
- We design a portfolio based on investment objectives.
- Monitoring the strategy and complete execution of the investments in all three areas, which will be tax efficient as well as will generate superior returns.
Value Added Services
- Interaction with your CA (filing returns and tax related issues)
- Logistic Management of documents
- Periodical Portfolio Reports
Benefits for NRI Investors:
- Taxation policy in India has been changed to favor NRIs to invest in India
- Various provisions have been made to benefit NRIs
- Loans are provided to NRI against deposit schemes to construct homes in India
- With advancement in technology, mode of transaction has leaped a step ahead through demat accounts, internet banking facility etc.
We feel that it is very important to choose good advisor for NRIs investments in India.
Please contact us for Tax Efficient Investing Experience …